Saturday 4 October 2014

Instagram find - kid's store Tea and Kate

kid’s store tea and kate
kid’s store tea and kate
donna willson ceramic at kid’s store tea and kate

“ .....I would like to think of Tea and Kate as a small emporium selling the best stuff! I have sourced collections from around the world, many of whom manufacture their goods in the traditional way and to their original designs. The products i source are often a little bit eccentric, sometimes indulgent and always charming but mostly inspirational.(....) Tea and Kate will continually strive to bring you new and exciting products some totally new to the market for you our customers to enjoy! ..."

kid’s store tea and kate
kid’s store tea and kate

This weekend I’m into kids’ shops on Instagram and today I would like to show you a very personal and cosy place - Tea and Kate based in UK. When I discovered this Instagram feed, I had the feeling that someone just invited me to her home and would like to show me all this beautiful little items she has in her store. Maybe that’s the secret of  this store Instagram success, since she reached 50.000 followers! 
Tea and Kate is a very cute, warm and cosy place,  filled with unique designs, and so well curated and shown. Instagram seems to me, such a direct place and being personal looks like natural part of it. 

kid’s store tea and kate
kid’s store tea and kate