Saturday 15 August 2015

the Good Design kids products - Actus store - Japan

Actus store kids furniture
This was probably one of the longest break in blogging for me, 3 weeks. I’m afraid that it will be here a little quiet time in the coming weeks, since all our energy is going into Rafa-kids at Maison&Object preparations….but I miss blogging a lot! and I hope I can bring you  more inspiration and great content very soon.

Today I would like to show you one of the most beautiful kids' furniture catalogs I have seen since ages. I found it in my post box few days ago. It was sent to us by our Rafa-kids' Japanese stockist Actus store. This little book has a lot of content that I price itself  : simplicity, playfulness and high quality producst for children: a good design. On each page, 2 images next to each other complete the story of the furniture.  Our Rafa-kids' F&R set of beds is shown next to cute, sleeping baby…should I say more? We are very proud to be presented in this unique catalogue in the other part of the world. 

Actus store kids Japan furniture

Actus store Japan kids furniture


Actus store Japan kids furniture
good design for kids at Actus store Japan
good design for kids at Actus store Japan

We are glad to announce that RaFa kids has a stockist in Japan. 
Our beds are available at prestigious ACTUS stores in Tokyo. Rafa-kids is thrilled to have this representative partner on the other site of the world.
Rafa-kids Japanese stockist Actus store
Rafa-kids Japanese stockist Actus store